NGCodec's RealityCodec™ is a distribution broadcast-quality transcoder for H.265/HEVC, supporting ABR and running in FPGA instance types in the cloud.
- Broadcast quality live IPB H.265/HEVC encoder
- 100% FPGA based with no host CPU requirements
- 32 simultaneously independent encoded streams
- Programmable latency of <1 frame to 4 seconds
- Simple API based on industry standards
- 4:2:0 8-bit and 10-bit with HDR
- VP9 and H.264/AVC coming soon
HEVC/H.265 Encoder is live on AWS Marketplace.
- Better quality than x265 ‘slow’ at 60fps
- 10x lower power consumption than CPU/GPU
- Full support for Adaptive bitrate streaming (ABS)
- Supports a range of use cases
- FFMPEG plugin