Click product name for additional details.
NGCodec has developed an FPGA based H.265/HEVC encoder IP core for FPGA's.
- Resolution and frame rate CIF to 1080p60, 2160p30 or 2160p60
- Up to 2 simultaneously encoded streams
- Latency of less than 1 frame to 4 seconds
- OpenMax IL based host API
- 4:2:0 8-bit and 10-bit
- I and P frames
- 1080p @120 fps / 4KP30 on Zynq 7045
- Decoder supports Main profiles and up to Level 5.1
- Optimized FPGA & Memory Utilization
- Unmatched Error Concealment / Resiliency
- Ultra Low Latency
- HEVC Decoder on ARM/FPGA upto 4k30/4k60
- Hybrid HW/SW or full HW implementation
- Flexible SoC System integration with Standard APIs
NGCodec has joined the Origami Ecosystem.
We will be selling the Origami B20 Module with our H.265/HEVC RealityCodec IP. You can design your own carrier board or use our C10 carrier module or the B21 PCIe carrier module.
NGCodec will also sell the Origami C10 Carrier Module which includes the B20 module, a dual 1GHz ARM Cortex A9 CPU SOM (i.MX 6), and our H.265/HEVC RealityCodec IP. The i.MX 6 also includes a 1080p30 H.264/AVC Codec and multiple I/O.