Simply complete the form below and within 1 to 2 business days, we will email you a link to download the compliance stream. By completing this form, you accept the following license. If you do not accept the license, please do not complete the form.
NGCODEC DOWNLOADABLE HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM LICENSE
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL, OR SINGLE LEGAL ENTITY) AND NGCODEC INC. ("NGCODEC") FOR THE USE OF THE HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM ACCOMPANYING THIS LICENSE. NGCODEC IS ONLY WILLING TO LICENSE THE RELEVANT HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM TO YOU ON CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS LICENSE. BY CLICKING "I AGREE" OR OTHERWISE USING OR COPYING THE RELEVANT HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM YOU INDICATE THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, NGCODEC IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE RELEVANT HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM TO YOU AND YOU MAY NOT USE OR COPY THE RELEVANT HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM AND YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY RETURN THE RELEVANT HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM TO NGCODEC. "LICENSEE" means You and your Subsidiaries. "Subsidiary" means, if You are a single entity, any company the majority of whose voting shares is now or hereafter owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by You. A company shall be a Subsidiary only for the period during which such control exists.
1. Subject to the provisions of Clauses 2, 3 and 4, NGCODEC hereby grants to LICENSEE a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free, worldwide license to: (i) use and copy the relevant HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM for the purpose of developing and having developed decoder products that comply with the relevant HEVC specifications. (ii) manufacture and have manufactured products which either: (a) have been created by or for LICENSEE under the license granted in Clause 1(i); or (b) incorporate a product(s) which has been created by a third party(s ) under a license granted by NGCODEC in Clause 1(i) of such third party(s) ngcodec downloadable hevc compliance stream licensee; and (iii) offer to sell, supply or otherwise distribute products which have either been (a) created by or for LICENSEE under the license granted in Clause 1(i); or (b) manufactured by or for LICENSEE under the license granted in Clause 1(ii).
2. LICENSEE hereby agrees that the license granted in Clause 1 is subject to the following restrictions: (i) no right is granted to LICENSEE to sublicense the rights granted to LICENSEE under this Agreement.
3. Except as specifically licensed in accordance with Clause 1, LICENSEE acquires no right, title or interest in any NGCODEC technology or any intellectual property embodied therein. In no event shall the licenses granted in accordance with Clause 1 be construed as granting LICENSEE, expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, a license to use any NGCODEC technology except the relevant NGCODEC downloadable hevc compliance stream.
4. THE RELEVANT DOWNLOADABLE HEVC COMPLIANCE STREAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. This License shall remain in force until terminated by you or by NGCODEC. Without prejudice to any of its other rights if LICENSEE is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this License then NGCODEC may terminate this License immediately upon giving written notice to You. You may terminate this License at any time. Upon expiry or termination of this License by You or by NGCODEC LICENSEE shall stop using the relevant HEVC compliance stream and destroy all copies of the relevant HEVC compliance stream in your possession together with all documentation and related materials. Upon expiry or termination of this License, the provisions of clauses 5 and 6 shall survive.
6. The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by California Law.